Thanks Michael Harris and Torgeir Bakken.
Author Message
 Thanks Michael Harris and Torgeir Bakken.

Maybe this isn't right to sat this but I want to thank Michael Harris and
Torgeir Bakken  for there support in making my scripts. Without your support
I never would been able to make VBScripts.

I also like to thank all the other people who help me out when I got a
problem.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely

Teun van de Merwe

Fri, 07 May 2004 23:16:06 GMT
 Thanks Michael Harris and Torgeir Bakken.
Thanks, it's nice to get feedback, glad that I have been able to help you get
going :-)

--
torgeir

Quote:
> Maybe this isn't right to sat this but I want to thank Michael Harris and
> Torgeir Bakken  for there support in making my scripts. Without your support
> I never would been able to make vbscripts.

> I also like to thank all the other people who help me out when I got a
> problem.

> Thank you.

> Yours Sincerely

> Teun van de Merwe

Fri, 07 May 2004 23:28:17 GMT
 Thanks Michael Harris and Torgeir Bakken.
How nice people and dirty script I love!
Having never said explicitly, many of them here will feel like Teun van de
Merwe.

Quote:
> Maybe this isn't right to sat this but I want to thank Michael Harris and
> Torgeir Bakken  for there support in making my scripts. Without your
support
> I never would been able to make vbscripts.

> I also like to thank all the other people who help me out when I got a
> problem.

> Thank you.

> Yours Sincerely

> Teun van de Merwe

Sat, 08 May 2004 00:18:30 GMT

1. Michael Harris ---Thank You

2. Thanks to Michael Harris

3. to:Torgeir Bakken <Torgeir.Bakken-spam@hydro.com>

4. Torgeir Bakken:Compression

5. Torgeir Bakken's Get Applications

6. Attn: Michael Harris Re: Event Sinks

7. To Michael Harris

8. Michael Harris- where is Frameset Cols Manipulation post?

9. (attn: Michael Harris) changing text color

10. To Michael Harris

11. VBS for Win NT & 2000-Michael Harris

12. Session State and Post by Michael Harris