detect with ADSI-NT server or workstation
Author Message
 detect with ADSI-NT server or workstation

Hello Group,

is there a way when getting all machine in domain via ADSI-
NT to filter  and to get result by member server , DC ,
workstation .

Thanks In advance

Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:45:43 GMT
 detect with ADSI-NT server or workstation
You can use this solution:

HOWTO: Use ADSI to Determine Server Roles
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q
250/3/24.asp

Mike Dutra
Windows Script Host Support

This posting is provided AS IS with no
warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all
risk for your use. ? 2001 Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.

--------------------

Quote:

>Subject: detect with ADSI-NT server or
workstation
>Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 03:45:43 -0700

>Hello Group,

>is there a way when getting all machine in
domain via ADSI-
>NT to filter  and to get result by member server
, DC ,
>workstation .

>Thanks In advance

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 05:10:27 GMT

1. How do I differentiate between NT Workstation and NT Server

2. How do I differentiate between NT Workstation and NT Server

3. WSH ADSI -- Set user rights on NT workstations

4. ADSI Server or Workstation

5. Which Web Servers work with NT Workstation ?

6. creating a vb script to copy file accross a network to nt workstation

7. Setting Lcoal Account Policies on NT 4 Workstations

8. Installng WSH on 95/nt workstations

9. Logoff a nt workstation

10. nt workstation rename via a script

11. Changing time zone on NT workstation

12. Can you install WSH on a Windows NT Workstation