How To Graph in Excel???
Author Message
 How To Graph in Excel???

I'm attempting to modify the sample excel VBScripting example from
Microsoft to also create a new worksheet and do some sort of 3D graph.
I've tried to adapt some of the VBA from the MS Automation help file
to no avail.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Bubba

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How To Graph in Excel???
Have you tried recording a macro that creates the graph (and define range)
then try adapting the code the macro creates for WSH.

I have done this lots for Word and Project.
Regards,
Ian Morrish
http://wsh.glazier.co.nz WSH FAQ
http://ils.glazier.co.nz (NetMeeting)
http://www.glazier.co.nz

Quote:
>I'm attempting to modify the sample excel vbscripting example from
>Microsoft to also create a new worksheet and do some sort of 3D graph.
>I've tried to adapt some of the VBA from the MS Automation help file
>to no avail.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>Bubba

Sun, 04 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How To Graph in Excel???
Hallo,

I think your problem is the possibility to use default-Objects in VBA. In
Excel itself you can write for example:
Quit
that means Application.Quit
in VBScript you have to write the full statement Application.Quit.
To add a workbook you have to write:

Dim WB
Set WB=Application.Workbooks.Add()

with best regards

Helma Spona
- Freie Autorin -
(Data Becker, bhv, Redmond's, WRS, WEKA, Franzis ...)

Http://home.t-online.de/home/helma.spona

bubbagump (bubbaGump) schrieb in Nachricht

Quote:
>I'm attempting to modify the sample excel vbscripting example from
>Microsoft to also create a new worksheet and do some sort of 3D graph.
>I've tried to adapt some of the VBA from the MS Automation help file
>to no avail.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>Bubba

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. calling up excel and creating graph in client-side code

2. open doc/excel file in frame with Word/Excel menubar

3. Applying Excel Autofilter when opening Excel Files

4. Open Excel File (Excel.Application)

5. Urgent - Check the installation of EXCEL or EXCEL Viewer on Client

6. need help: Open Excel, run macro, save file, close Excel

7. Open Excel File (Excel.Application)

8. Parsing Excel file in a browser window and Excel menubar

9. Response.contenttype = application/vnd.ms.excel and Excel XP

10. Urgent - Check the installation of EXCEL or EXCEL Viewer on Client

11. Drawing Graphs in PostScript?

12. PS bar graphs