Problem with auto_open macro within Excel 97 calling from VB script
Author Message
 Problem with auto_open macro within Excel 97 calling from VB script

Hi everyone,
    I couln't figure out why the auto_open macro within Excel 97 will
not run when I create
an Excel application object and open that excel workbook using VB
script.  Could anybody
help me?    Thanks.

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem with auto_open macro within Excel 97 calling from VB script
Auto_Open macros don't run when Excel is automated. This is true even
when using Excel VBA to open another workbook. An Excel Workbook has a
"RunAutoMacros" method that you can call. Or you can launch the Excel
file via a batch file.
Quote:

> Hi everyone,
>     I couln't figure out why the auto_open macro within Excel 97 will
> not run when I create
> an Excel application object and open that excel workbook using VB
> script.  Could anybody
> help me?    Thanks.

Sun, 21 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with auto_open macro within Excel 97 calling from VB script

2. Excel 97 macro problem

3. how delete a macro within an Excel Workbook by using VB

4. how delete a macro within an Excel Workbook by using VB

5. NEEDED: sample VB code for Excel 97 worksheet processing

6. CGI Script Call from within VB Script

7. Calling Excel Macro from script?

8. Access 97 running SQL Query and Macro from WSH in VBScript

9. VBScript Excel Macro Call Weirdness

10. Call a Excel VBA Macro from VbScript

11. calling Excel VBA macro from VBScript in Compiled Help HTML page

12. Calling Excel macro