WSH CHM File Defaults
Author Message
 WSH CHM File Defaults

This may be somewhat off topic but since it involves the Windows Script
Technologies help file I thought I'd ask.

How do I get the WST CHM file to open in author mode so that I can change
the default window size, position, etc. (running on WinXP Pro, in case that
matters)?

--
Regards,

Fred Chateau

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 06:16:05 GMT
 WSH CHM File Defaults
Maybe off topic, but till now I haven't found a way to open a CHM file using
VBScript (for instance the help parameter in MsgBox). AFAIK WSH and script
engine supports only HLP files.

G. Born

--
Check out the WSH Bazaar and more at:
www.borncity.de

Quote:
> This may be somewhat off topic but since it involves the Windows Script
> Technologies help file I thought I'd ask.

> How do I get the WST CHM file to open in author mode so that I can change
> the default window size, position, etc. (running on WinXP Pro, in case
that
> matters)?

> --
> Regards,

> Fred Chateau

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 15:08:43 GMT

1. WSH .CHM

2. chm or hlp for wsh

3. CHM file not working question.

4. How can I build *.chm files?

5. CHM file for HTA?

6. Script for printing a CHM-Help file

7. .chm files and executing code on mapped drives (via javascript coded object)

8. How do I change default working in wsh/vbs

9. wsh timeout setting default

10. Opening wordmain9.chm on a particular item, possible?

11. jscript reference besides jscript5.chm

12. Redistirbute of VbScrip5.Chm ok ?