Q: ProgID Wscript.WshNetwork, where is it?
Author Message
 Q: ProgID Wscript.WshNetwork, where is it?

According to the the latest Developer News there should be a
Wscript.WshNetwork ProgID in the WSH object model. The closest match I can
find my registry is Wscript.Network. If I look in wshom.ocx with the Ole
Viewer there is a coclass WshNetwork. I have tried to unregister/register
wscript using regsrv32. Nothing happens. Can someone enlighten me? In which
release of WSH does ProgID Wscript.WshNetwork get registered?

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: ProgID Wscript.WshNetwork, where is it?
According to the the latest Developer News there should be a
Wscript.WshNetwork ProgID in the WSH object model. The closest match I can
find my registry is Wscript.Network. If I look in wshom.ocx with the Ole
Viewer there is a coclass WshNetwork. I have tried to unregister/register
wscript using regsrv32. Nothing happens. Can someone enlighten me? In which
release of WSH does ProgID Wscript.WshNetwork get registered?

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. three Qs concerning ps and gv

2. PDF progid?

3. Newbie: ActiveX DLL - ASP - ProgID - ClassID ????

4. Retrieving All ProgID's

5. How to find ProgID for CreateObject function

6. Invalid ProgId

7. Server.CreateObject with clsid instead of progid

8. Invalid ProgID when trying to create MAPI.Session

9. Does the clipboard have a ProgID?

10. Version dependency in ProgID when detecting Activex controls

11. How do I find a ProgID for using CreateObject

12. how to get ProgID in CreateObject method?