IF THEN Message box prompt?
Author Message
 IF THEN Message box prompt?

Can someone send me a simple script that displays a message box, and
then does an IF THEN Statement upon that response sending the THEN
statement to a new area of code? Hope this is enough information?

Thanks

John D

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 19:54:05 GMT
 IF THEN Message box prompt?

Quote:

> Can someone send me a simple script that displays a message box, and
> then does an IF THEN Statement upon that response sending the THEN
> statement to a new area of code? Hope this is enough information?

iRC = MsgBox("Yes or No?", vbYesNo, "What will it be:")

If iRC = 6 Then
  myYes
End If

Sub myYes
  WScript.Echo "Yes!"
End Sub

--
torgeir

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 22:15:24 GMT
 IF THEN Message box prompt?
Thanks torgeir

John D

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 00:17:48 GMT

1. creating a text box errors message for empty text box

2. Permission denied when using Input boxes and message boxes

3. Prompt Message Infor. more 255 charaters

4. Running a local bat file without the download dialog box prompt

5. Alert, Prompt and confirm box question.

6. How do I position a prompt dialog box ?

7. how to make a customized prompt dialog box?

8. Prompt box

9. Font Properties in Alert, Confirm, and Prompt boxes

10. Please help: Message Box

11. VBscript message box

12. motd message box?