How to use an existing IE4 instance ?
Author Message
 How to use an existing IE4 instance ?

I have to write a script witch must open a URL in a existing instance of IE.
When  I use CreateObject i launch a new instance of IE...
Somebody know to do this ?

Thanks

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating an Instance of IE4.0 from VBScript

2. Referencing existing instance of DHTMLEdit

3. Existing instance of Word?

4. how to bring existing windows to the foreground in IE4

5. Server side javascript-does that exist with IE4?

6. IE4 : how to test for a file exist ?

7. Modifying contents of one window instance from another window instance

8. Problem with SESSION VARIABLES using netscape when opening a new instance of the browser

9. problem using getogbject() to use a running instance of an office app

10. Using same instance of an applet on different pages

11. How can I print with IE4 using javascript?

12. setting print option in IE4 using script