Network TCP WINS settings via script
Author Message
 Network TCP WINS settings via script

I would like to script the update of TCP WINS server settings
for several Win95 machines, instead of requiring them to use
the usual Network Control panel. This would involve removing
the 2 current WINS server IP values, and adding new values.
What is the best and safest way to do this via scripting?
Thanks,
 -- Mitch Gallant

Sun, 18 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting Win 95 Environment via script ???

2. Setting Network Properties via script

3. Adding WINS setting to Network card

4. Changing the TCP/IP Address via Script

5. IIS 5.1 (Win XP) Setting Cookies via Response.Cookies collection problem

6. Setting proxy settings on IE6 via script

7. VBS Script to Enable/Disable Network Cards in Win 2000/XP

8. Can I access my WINS database via script

9. Bidirectional TCP port for Kodak network printer is 2000

10. Logon Script via GPO tries to load on XP when there is no network connection

11. a script to change network settings using WSH and JS

12. scripting the windows 2000 network settings