Scripting for Dial UP connections
Author Message
 Scripting for Dial UP connections

In windows 98 I need to create a script to automatically
dialup a modem connection for communication within an
application.

Any tips on documentation, etc. would be appreciated.
I have never used Windows Scripting except for DOS Batch
files...

Thanks,
BT

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:17:42 GMT
 Scripting for Dial UP connections
set sll=createobject("wscript.shell")
sll.run "rasphone.exe"

Two lines do if Dialup connection is already configured.
If not, someone said you edit "rasphone.pbk" file. For this, search Google,
search word "vpn".
The lines are tested on my Win2000server machine.
Also there are many APIs, checking connection state, connecting, closing,
etc.

Quote:
> In windows 98 I need to create a script to automatically
> dialup a modem connection for communication within an
> application.

> Any tips on documentation, etc. would be appreciated.
> I have never used Windows Scripting except for DOS Batch
> files...

> Thanks,
> BT

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:53:41 GMT

1. script a dial-up connection

2. Script to DIAL a RAS connection???

3. RAS/Dial-Up connection creation script?

4. Changing Dial-up connection proxy settings scripts/tools?

5. How do I invoke a dial up connection from a VB script

6. Script for creating Dial-up connections in NT

7. script a network dial-up connection

8. Starting a Dial-Up Connection

9. dial-up connections

10. Dial-up or NIC Network Connection

11. Dial-up connection username and password change

12. Dial-up Connections and changing the User Name