Windows 95 Restart via WSH
Author Message
 Windows 95 Restart via WSH

Is it possible for a call to be made to restart windows95??
I presently call a dodgy little app to restart but I want to eliminate that
as a weak link.
I did find the following, but it only shuts down windows not restart..

Dim WSHShell   ' used as the shell object
Set WSHShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
WshShell.Run= "%windir%\RunDll32.exe user,ExitWindows", 1, -1

Thanks In Advance

Steve

Sat, 25 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows 95 Restart via WSH

2. Shutdown and Restart Windows 95 and NT for VB Script

3. Installing WSH on Windows 95

4. WSH, STE50, Windows 95, Errors, Failure, and my success

5. wsh for windows 95

6. WSH not running on Windows 95???

7. can windows 95 clients execute wsh scripts?

8. WSH 5.6 and Windows 95

9. wsh and windows 95 home directories

10. HELP : How to restart Iomega Zip device driver (Or Remove and Re-Add) under Win 95

11. Windows 95/PowerPoint 95 Postscript Printing Problem

12. Windows 95 GDI or Windows printing system driver.