WSH Beta 2 and W2K RC1
Author Message
 WSH Beta 2 and W2K RC1

I know that we cannot install WSH on W2K, but will the functionality of the
latest beta be available in the about-to-be-released Windows 2000 RC1?

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 WSH Beta 2 and W2K RC1
I don't know about the rest of the stuff but the sendkey stuff works.

Arch Willingham

Quote:
> I know that we cannot install WSH on W2K, but will the functionality of
the
> latest beta be available in the about-to-be-released Windows 2000 RC1?

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 WSH Beta 2 and W2K RC1
RC1 has WSH 2.0 features but with 1 bug still in it - namely inability to
create out of proc objects in an object tag

Quote:
> I know that we cannot install WSH on W2K, but will the functionality of
the
> latest beta be available in the about-to-be-released Windows 2000 RC1?

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. WSH Beta 2 extension .ws / .wsh

2. WSH bug status (pre-WSH 5.6 beta)

3. W2K, Mapped Drives, WSH and DCOM

4. Using WSH from win95 to administer W2K server

5. WSH docs on W2K Pro CD?

6. Weired Vbs Behavior in Rc1

7. HELP wiht jscript in WSH W2K

8. WSH 5.6 beta 2