Outlook command-line parameters.
Author Message
 Outlook command-line parameters.

Is there a way to write a batch file or script that can automatically launch
Outlook Express once in a while and ask it to check for new mail?
In addition, are there any more command-line parameters, except the
/newsonly switch, in Outlook Express 6?
Or, is there a way to access Outlook functionality through a scriptable
object interface.
Thanks,
N. P.

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:50:45 GMT
 Outlook command-line parameters.

Quote:

> Is there a way to write a batch file or script that can automatically
> launch Outlook Express once in a while and ask it to check for new
> mail? In addition, are there any more command-line parameters, except
> the /newsonly switch, in Outlook Express 6?
> Or, is there a way to access Outlook functionality through a
> scriptable object interface.
> Thanks,
> N. P.

Command Line Options (Outlook Express)
http://www.okinfoweb.com/moe/general/gen_047.htm

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:21:53 GMT

1. Parameters in command line location calls

2. reading a parameter from the command line?

3. Command Line Parameters for wsh?

4. Executing vbscript with command line parameters

5. Command Line Parameters

6. Accessing Command-Line parameters from a program.vbs

7. Taking a parameter from the command line

8. Passing parameters from script to command line

9. How do I pass a command-line parameter to my vbs file

10. command line parameters passed to VBS???

11. Passing command line parameters to external program

12. Passing values into and out of Command Line application *and* command line prompt in vbscript