Accessing Folders in Outlook
Author Message
 Accessing Folders in Outlook

Hello I've created a Folder in Outlook named "Titi" and I would like to
create a wsh script that deletes this folder on a periodically basis. How do
I manage this?

Thanks a lot,
--Edi

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 01:04:56 GMT

1. Transfer data from Outlook folder tot Access database

2. How to access OutLook Public Folder when running script

3. Accessing Recursive Folders in VBScript under outlook

4. Using folder object when the user doesn't have access to the folder

5. Getting access to Outlook webb access with vbscript

6. using VBscript to access Access database in public folder

7. Using VBScript to copy folders around in Outlook w/ Exchange

8. Outlook Express Folders Accessible with VBScript?

10. Saving Outlook Form Item into Specified Folder

11. Outlook Folder Help Needed

12. find folder (vbscript & outlook today)