Notify when Service Stops
Author Message
 Notify when Service Stops

I'm interested in creating a script that will notify a certain user (via
email or msgbox to computername) that a service was stopped on a particular
NT system. I'm thinking of using a DO...Loop statement, but I'm unsure how
to go about creating it. Also, if there is a more efficent way to determine
whether a service has been stopped (other than server manager) please let me
know.

Thanks

Sun, 01 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Notify when Service Stopped

2. Notify if Service is Stopped

3. Notify if Service is Stopped

4. Notify if Service is Stopped

5. Monitor System Services, Notify When 90% Utilization is Reached

6. Stopping IIS service by describe not service number?

7. 2nd post - Stopping a service

8. IIS 3.0 Services Stop????

9. Starting, stopping and pauseing a service.

10. Launch Service if stopped!

11. Problems with stopping/starting service

12. How to start/stop services with vbscript?