Looking for WSH JavaScript speaker
Author Message
 Looking for WSH JavaScript speaker

I'm the Conference Chair for "JavaScript Conference 98," a two-day
intensive JavaScript conference being held in Monterey, CA this November
9-10 (see http://www.*-*-*.com/ ).

We're planning a one-hour session that addresses using
JavaScript/JScript beyond the browser, focusing primarily on Windows
Scripting Host, but also on JavaScript support in other applications,
such as Adobe Acrobat.

I'm looking for a qualified speaker to deliver this session. Must have
prior public speaking experience (references required). We pay a
speaker's fee plus all travel, lodging, and expenses.

If you're interested, please send email to the address below, listing
your qualifications and a daytime phone number.

Regards,
Jim Heid
Conference Chair
JavaScript Conference '98

Fri, 09 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Announcement -- TESTING COMPUTER SOFTWARE (TCS2001) Conference -- Keynote Speakers

2. Accessing the system speaker for sound

3. Featured Speakers/Workshops -- TESTING COMPUTER SOFTWARE (TCS'98)

4. Speaker Tones with VBScript

5. 1999 FALL Professional ASP DevCon - Call for Speakers

6. (Novice) Speaker volume control

7. Looking to build a Stock/News Ticker in Vbscript/ASP/or JavaScript

8. Looking for a smart javascript clock

9. Looking to build a Stock/News Ticker in Vbscript/ASP/or JavaScript

10. Looking for JavaScript code validation tool.

11. Looking for JavaScript source code validator

12. Looking for JavaScript code validation tool.