> I'm trying to find a simple way to automate installs of
> Windows Script Host 1.0 on our w98 machines.  Yes, I know,
> we should update our images to include this (we have, for
> the most part), but we have some machines that have not
> yet been updated.  I'd like a one-button install for WSH
> 1.0 without having to go into Control Panel.  Anyone have
> such a thing?

Erm, I'd avoid WSH 1.0 and put 5.6 on instead.  Much more functionality, and
a couple bug fixes too.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
l=/msdn-files/027/001/733/msdncompositedoc.xml

scr56en.exe /q:a /r:n
Will do a nice silent install; I believe you'll have to reboot to activate
it though.  Change /r:n to /r:a if you want the installer to do the reboot.

Wed, 27 Jul 2005 02:46:59 GMT

1. Problem with logon script made in WSH on W98

2. Problem with logon script made in WSH on W98

3. wsh and script encoder 1.0

4. WSH 1.0

5. switch keyboard languages with WSH 1.0

8. MS Windows Explorer View (W98)

9. MergeEPS on W98?

10. PostScript binary to HP4MV (W98)?

11. W98 Client / W2k Server Wscript.Network Object

12. access W98 share with password in vbscript?