Script concern
Author Message
 Script concern

Hi all,

I have this script the runs within an html page.
Do i need to be concerned about the user pushing an ok
button several times if they do not get an immediate
response from the network?

Is there any functionality in the buttons after the entire
page is finished executing?

Thanks in advance,
Rodney

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 02:49:19 GMT
 Script concern

Where is your OK button, in a MsgBox response or is it a fill-in form Submit
button?

MsgBox OK button can only be pressed once, but an HTML form button can be
pressed multiple times.

Hi all,

I have this script the runs within an html page.
Do i need to be concerned about the user pushing an ok
button several times if they do not get an immediate
response from the network?

Is there any functionality in the buttons after the entire
page is finished executing?

Thanks in advance,
Rodney

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 06:05:27 GMT
 Script concern
My button is on the form. I did find a solution, not sure
the best but what I did was after the user presses the
button I disable it.

Quote:

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:20:54 GMT

1. Scripting Concerns in OutlooK+Ie4+?

2. ** ? concerning CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

3. ** ? concerning CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

4. Concerns about scripting

5. Newbie Question concerning clientWidth script

6. Newbie question concerning fancy postscript stuff

7. Simulating the BackSpace key and some other concerns....

8. three Qs concerning ps and gv

9. Marking links as visited / targets concern

10. Opening pages in the same / child window concern

11. Can jscript do this? (concerns text entry)

12. Auto-generate XML and file locking concern