IIS-Adding Users, Setting Permissions, FTP/Website tasks
Author Message
 IIS-Adding Users, Setting Permissions, FTP/Website tasks

Hello Everyone,

    I am in search of scripts that automate creating virtual directories,
web sites and setting the properties for each, such as the alias, home
directories and permissions.  As you can tell i am trying to automate all
these tasks and i've been given a ridiculously small time frame....PLEASE
help.  If you know of any place on the web or if you have some sample
scripts, please post a reply or send them to me

A Stressed Out Individual

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Executing command-line instructions / Adding NT users and setting directory permissions via CGI or ISAPI

2. Add User to AD and Set NTFS Permission - ASP

3. Automating Website and FTP create on IIS 4

4. Executing command-line instructions / Adding NT users and setting directory permissions via CGI or ISAPI

5. How can I programmatically add a website to IIS 5.0 on Win2000

6. Set up IIS websites

7. Kill ftp users (IIS)

8. Setting permissions with IIS

9. Need Help adding new users to FTP using a script

10. Add USERS local group to drive c:\ with all permissions

11. Appling user permissions after adding to admin group

12. Add/Remove Directory User Permissions