How do I initiate a Domain Sync remotely?
Author Message
 How do I initiate a Domain Sync remotely?

I'm looking for a quick way to initiate, from a workstation in the same
domain, a synchronization of user accounts from a primary domain controller
to all available backup domain controllers.  Is there a way to do it with a
.VBS?
Any help is much appreciated!
THANKS!
Ken

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 04:02:32 GMT

1. Remotely initiating a windows task

2. Remotely initiated script cannot access network shares?

3. Time Sync with my WInNT Domain

4. New version of Domain Sync DLL

5. Sync Domain Control

6. How to remotely install a software on all machines of a Domain

7. Initiate print from HTML.

8. Initiating a VBscript after Dial Up Connection is completed

9. Capture user-initiated refresh?

10. Initiating a Dial-Up Network connection

11. Server-initiated, page redirection

12. Detect whether application-initiated shutdown is in progress?