Dynamic Disk/External Array Discovery Script
Author Message
 Dynamic Disk/External Array Discovery Script

I'm looking to find or write a script that will tell me summary information
on an external array. I need to know:

How many dynamic disks are{*filter*} off my server?
What are their drive letters?
Or are they mounted volumes? What is the volume name and where is it
mounted?
Dynamic Disk Size

And, wishfully, which external disk # corresponds to each.

Any ideas?

Fri, 29 Jul 2005 22:26:57 GMT

1. Dynamic Data Structures: Dynamic Arrays?

2. Dynamic Array in VB script

3. Check the Status of a disk (Dynamic or Basic)

4. convert disk from Basic to Dynamic with a VBscript

5. Dynamic Disk convertion

6. Disk Admin Info (basic/dynamic)

7. Check the Status of a disk (Dynamic or Basic)

8. Dynamic Disk convertion

9. Dynamic or Basic Disk

10. Dynamic external file text inclusion / ie-nn?

11. Problem with dynamic array in VBScript

12. 2-dimentional dynamic arrays