Creating virtual directory using wsh
Author Message
 Creating virtual directory using wsh

Hi,
  Is there is any way that i can create a virtual drectory using wsh
methods?
  Also let me know whether i can start and stop iis service using wsh?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Hari

Sun, 27 Apr 2003 15:40:21 GMT
 Creating virtual directory using wsh

Quote:

> Hi,
>   Is there is any way that i can create a virtual drectory using wsh
> methods?

Advanced Programmatic Administration
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/iisref/abgu26y6.htm

Quote:
>   Also let me know whether i can start and stop iis service using wsh?

See Clarence's ADSI FAQ...

Win32 Scripting [Clarence Washington]
http://cwashington.netreach.net
http://cwashington.netreach.net/script_repository/repository.asp
http://cwashington.netreach.net/script_repository/query.asp
http://cwashington.netreach.net/main_site/downloads
http://cwashington.netreach.net/script_repository/faqs.asp?topic=wmifaq

===> http://cwashington.netreach.net/script_repository/faqs.asp?topic=adsifaq

Quote:

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Sun, 27 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. create a file type for a virtual directory in IIS using a command line script

2. Using AppGetStatus on IIS web directory or virtual directory object

3. Using WSH to create Virtual drives

4. Create IIS Virtual Directory Automatically

5. Creating and destroying virtual directories on the fly

6. Creating virtual directory on PWS

7. Need a script for creating virtual FTP directories IIS4.0

8. Creating a Virtual Directory via ASP-Page

9. Script creating virtual directories on PWS?

10. Virtual Directory : Default Document using vbscript

11. Upload files using aspSmartUpload to virtual directory

12. Creating directories using VBS