HowTo: open view on specific queue
Author Message
 HowTo: open view on specific queue

Hi,

Does anybody know how to create a view on a specific queue and end the
parent process. Something like 'start \\server\queue' in a cmd box.

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 18:47:54 GMT
 HowTo: open view on specific queue
You are rather anticipative, are you?

Your avantage : CMD

CMD, 530,000 http://groups.google.com/groups?q=cmd&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en
wsh, 115.000
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=.wsh.
wsh cmd, 4020
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=.wsh.+cmd

Out of my head:

OS/2
DOS/CPM
dbase II
Consumable Management Division

Your Address TUI = Touristik Union International

--------
for the rest of us

http://www.tui.com/en/ir/reports/interim/qb2002-1/statements/balance....

===========

was that millions or billions ?

Quote:
> Hi,

> Does anybody know how to create a view on a specific queue and end the
> parent process. Something like 'start \\server\queue' in a cmd box.

Wed, 03 Aug 2005 17:34:24 GMT

1. View MSMQ Outgoing Queues in web page

2. retrieving and viewing specific files from a folder with ASP

3. Link opens new browser at a specific size

4. Link script to open file with specific software

5. Howto open a telnet session from vbscript

6. HowTo: show Open/SaveAs dialogs, using ofc2k

7. Howto force Download instead of Open .doc?

8. Can I tell Distiller to set opening view?

9. VB Script to open Regedit key for viewing/editing

10. Opening a file for view/edit

11. printer queues STICK!

12. Duplex Print Queue with Windows NT