ws.Run() says only 259 chars error
Author Message
 ws.Run() says only 259 chars error

I'm trying to do a ws.Run() (ws.Exec() to view error) command with a long
command around 200 characters but it gives me an error saying the command
line can't contain more than 259 characters.
I do a length check before I run my command and it says 200 characters, any
reason why it thinks there are more than 259 characters.  When I lessen the
length to 80 or so it works.

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 02:32:46 GMT

1. Why error Error: Permission denied code 800A0046 on line 20 char 5

2. Personal WS vs Peer WS

3. Cannot run .ws files

4. .ws files not run

5. cannot run .ws file in WSH2.0

6. ws.run piping

7. Cannot run .ws files

8. .ws files willn not run

9. WS, Acents and UNICODE Error !!!

10. WSH 2.0 Beta 1 - Script Execution Error for .WS files

11. font embedding char-code 2 char-name mapping

12. Char by Char file input?