Microsoft.XMLHTTP Cache Question
Author Message
 Microsoft.XMLHTTP Cache Question

I recently created a script that used Microsoft.XMLHTTP
to download over 1000 files (750MB) from an ftp site. It
worked like a dream but I have a concern about these
files still being stored in my cache somewhere. I ran the
script again and noticed that my network usage was 0%,
but the files were appearing at an alarming speed meaning
that they must still be stored somewhere on my PC. The
question is where are they stored and how do I clear them?

Thanks in advance

Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:27:49 GMT
 Microsoft.XMLHTTP Cache Question
Temporary Internet Files I believe...

Quote:
> I recently created a script that used Microsoft.XMLHTTP
> to download over 1000 files (750MB) from an ftp site. It
> worked like a dream but I have a concern about these
> files still being stored in my cache somewhere. I ran the
> script again and noticed that my network usage was 0%,
> but the files were appearing at an alarming speed meaning
> that they must still be stored somewhere on my PC. The
> question is where are they stored and how do I clear them?

> Thanks in advance

Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:54:38 GMT

1. Microsoft.XMLHTTP Cache Question

2. XMLHTTP open method uses cached page?

3. IE6 - cache not clearing/refreshing when I use XMLHTTP...please help

4. Force XMLHTTP to ignore the cache?

5. IIS 5.0 and Microsoft.XMLHTTP PUT HTTP Req.

6. help on "Microsoft.XMLHTTP"

7. WinHttp.WinHttpRequest OR Microsoft.XMLHTTP OR WinInet?

8. help on "Microsoft.XMLHTTP"

9. Microsoft.XMLHTTP and proxy

10. IE Cache Question

11. Caching Questions