Internet Explorer
Author Message
 Internet Explorer

Is it possible to manipulate Internet Explorer properties (Internet
Properties) via script?

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:22:33 GMT
 Internet Explorer

Quote:
> Is it possible to manipulate Internet Explorer properties (Internet
> Properties) via script?

Yes.

Watch for wrap:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/dhtml_refer...
try.asp?frame=true

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnin...
l/theinternetexplorerobjectmodel.asp

Check those two out, I can't remember the exact location, but the object I
believe you want is the InternetExplorer.Application object.

Hope it helps

Mythran

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 00:54:37 GMT
 Internet Explorer
iOpus Internet Macros (www.iopus.com/iim.htm ) can remote control Internet
Explorer and includes a Scripting Interface for use with VBS. I found it
easy to use and reliable.

Mike

Quote:
> Is it possible to manipulate Internet Explorer properties (Internet
> Properties) via script?

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:38:33 GMT

1. Internet Explorer Navigation/History

2. Internet Explorer

3. Internet Explorer 6

4. getLocale in Internet Explorer does not return locale of Windows

5. Internet Explorer File Caching Problem

6. ActiveX keys in Internet Explorer

7. Disabling Alt-F4 in Internet Explorer

8. Start a new instance of Internet Explorer

9. Launch Applications from Internet Explorer

10. Difference between VBScript in ASP, WSH or Internet Explorer

11. Office integration Internet Explorer

12. Internet Explorer Registry Settings