Determine if Script is run by Shortcut?
Author Message
 Determine if Script is run by Shortcut?

Hi all,

is it possible for a script to dermine if it is called by a shortcut or
directly?
I need a script that determines its name or the name of the link.
WScript.ScriptFullName always returns the filename.

Regards,

JP

Sat, 07 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Determine if Script is run by Shortcut?
This one seems to be difficult...

Is there any possibility to find the referer of a program whatsoever?
(in VB/VBA/VC++/...?)

Let me know anything you knwo on this.

Regards,

JP

Quote:
>Hi all,

>is it possible for a script to dermine if it is called by a shortcut or
>directly?
>I need a script that determines its name or the name of the link.
>WScript.ScriptFullName always returns the filename.

>Regards,

>JP

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Determining Which OS I am running and what SP level

2. How to determine if a script is running.

3. Determining the Most recent active window (folder) from Shortcut toolbar

4. Not running, am I doing something wrong

5. Am I running in safe Mode?

6. Running a Shortcut

7. Running a shortcut

8. Can't Launch Office 2000 shortcuts using RUN method in Win2k

9. wshshell.run & shortcut

10. Running shortcut don't work on 2000?

11. Running Shortcuts

12. Run Method won't execute a shortcut successfully