call an ASP file from wsh?
Author Message
 call an ASP file from wsh?

I'm new to the whole WSH thing, so excuse my ignorance.

I've written an ASP script that converts word docs to HTML. I'm going to
need something that scans the directory for new word documents and then
processes the ASP (or the equivalent in a vbs file if thats not possible).

1. Is it possible to execute this ASP from a wsh file.
2. Where is the listing of properties and methods for the Scripting object?

Thanks

Wed, 10 Dec 2003 02:51:44 GMT
 call an ASP file from wsh?
nevermind.. i rewrote the ASP script for WSH.. thanks anyway

Quote:
> I'm new to the whole WSH thing, so excuse my ignorance.

> I've written an ASP script that converts word docs to HTML. I'm going to
> need something that scans the directory for new word documents and then
> processes the ASP (or the equivalent in a vbs file if thats not possible).

> 1. Is it possible to execute this ASP from a wsh file.
> 2. Where is the listing of properties and methods for the Scripting
object?

> Thanks

Wed, 10 Dec 2003 03:07:33 GMT

1. WSH calls VBA or VBA calls WSH

2. How to use WSH object in js file called from Html file

3. no results-call asp pg using WSH

4. How do you call an asp page using wsh

5. HOW TO: call WSH object from ASP

6. Calling WSH from ASP

7. Calling wsh objects within asp

8. Batch file calling wsh script ERROR !!

9. Batch file calling wsh script ERROR !!

10. Calling an external ASP file from normal HTML

11. Piping results of command line call to file from ASP

12. How to call existing ASP File from VB