Can I use wsh with Win98?
Author Message
 Can I use wsh with Win98?

Win98 already comes with a version of WSH built in.  To make sure it
installed, take a look through the Add/Remove utility to see if the Windows
Scripting Host is installed.  (Accessories)

Neo
Please do not respond to me personally.  Responding to
the group adds more to the discussion and promotes
a wealth of knowledge to others.

Quote:
Thiti Thanyakarn wrote...
>Can I use wsh with Win98?

Sun, 23 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can I use wsh with Win98?
Can I use wsh with Win98?

Mon, 24 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can I use wsh with Win98?
Yes you can. Go to
http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/VBScript/scripting.asp
than download and install what you need.

Thiti Thanyakarn ha scritto nel messaggio

Quote:
>Can I use wsh with Win98?

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Can I use wsh with Win98?

Actually, WSH comes with Win98 (it's an Accessories installation option).  Even if you choose to install it from the Win98 CD, I'd strongly recommend that you go to the Windows Script Host download page and download/install the full (current) "Windows Script 5.0" package (WSH 1.0 and version 5.0 language engines, et.al.) as well as the documentation (which is separate).

http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/windowshost/download/default.htm

If you want to be out front, you could also install the version 2.0 beta (pretty stable and feature complete).  The version 2.0 docs are _much_ better!  If you choose this option, you still need to do the "Windows Script 5.0" install since the beta install includes only the parts that have changed.

--
Michael Harris

| Yes you can. Go to
| http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/vbscript/scripting.asp
| than download and install what you need.
|
| Thiti Thanyakarn ha scritto nel messaggio

| >Can I use wsh with Win98?

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Invoke Dial Up connection using WSH in Win98

2. Cannot connect from Win98 to Win98 (again)

3. HTML interface for WSH scripts on win98?

4. Win98 WSH Login Script to Windows 2000

5. Win98 WSH Login Script to Windows 2000

6. wsh on Win98 trouble

7. Win98 WSH Script...

8. win98 clients and WSH

9. Using Mac PS fonts with Win98

10. Removing printer in Win98 using a script - help!

11. Using XML with WSH