logon script
Author Message
 logon script

I need to know to change the domain and pass
authentication automatically without having to prompt the
user for authentication.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 03:40:39 GMT
 logon script
No offense, but your question makes absolutely no sense to me. What exactly
are you trying to accomplish?

Quote:
> I need to know to change the domain and pass
> authentication automatically without having to prompt the
> user for authentication.

> Any help would be appreciated.

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:21:57 GMT
 logon script

Quote:
> ... your question makes absolutely no sense to me. ...

Good, then it wasn't just me <g>!

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Technet Script Center
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/default.asp

Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:26:16 GMT

1. logon.exe script.vbs in profile (logon script)

2. How can I get logon server name and IP address from logon script using wsh

3. Win98, Logon script & finding logon server

4. vb script as network logon script

5. Running Scripting Host Files as Logon Script

6. WSH Script in NT Logon Script

7. Where to learn Logon Scripting?

8. logon scripts

9. logon script