why to use poledit.exe
Author Message
 why to use poledit.exe

According to microsoft guidelines you need to use poledit.exe for
installing remote windows script host but i am unable to understand
how it helps in installing remote windows script host. Plz help me in
solving this problem.

With Regards,
Sonu

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:21:30 GMT
 why to use poledit.exe
Problably it sets keys in the registry.

MS's own policy what goes and not had long been set.

Quote:
> According to microsoft guidelines you need to use poledit.exe for
> installing remote windows script host but i am unable to understand
> how it helps in installing remote windows script host. Plz help me in
> solving this problem.

> With Regards,
> Sonu

Wed, 03 Aug 2005 17:40:37 GMT

1. Why why why why?

2. reg.exe - Why doesnt it work?

3. WHY, WHY, WHY!!!!!

4. Why remote execution of an .exe like calc.exe create a process but didn't display any GUI

5. How do I run notepad.exe on the server using vbscript

6. Throw iExplore.exe Error in IE5 on using DHTML object Model

7. execute an exe file using asp with iis 4

8. Trouble using blat.exe or command-line mailer in a vbscript

9. Import xls file into SQL Server using VBscript and exe function on remote server

10. Is it possible to Play and close a wav file using Soundrec32.exe

11. executing an exe using ASP (vbscript)

12. Using VB Script to execute an EXE file from a Web Browser