Install WSH on _ALL_ workstations?
Author Message
 Install WSH on _ALL_ workstations?

Install WSH on _ALL_ workstations?You need to do client installs...

--
Michael Harris

  I want to use WSH on our lan for login scripts.  My initial question is, do I have to install WSH on all workstations??  Or can I place all the files needed (wscript.exe) on the netlogon shares?

Sun, 19 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Installing WSH on 1,000 workstations

2. Can you install WSH on a Windows NT Workstation

3. Can VBScript under WinScriptHost connect to Access db without Access being installed on the workstation

4. Installing XPrint on each workstation

5. Installing printers via vbscript onto an w95 workstation

6. Can VBScript under WinScriptHost connect to Access db without Access being installed on the workstation

7. Detect if WSH is installed, and if not install it (from command line)

8. Detect if WSH is installed, and if not install it (from command line)

9. INF Install Failure when install WSH on WIN2000

10. BUG in WSH 5.6 install if Wscript.exe is running while updating WSH

11. after installing WSH on NT4, WSH won`t work

12. BUG in WSH 5.6 install if Wscript.exe is running while updating WSH