NET TIME
Author Message
 NET TIME

Shit, where is my previous questions? So. I have batch file as user logon
script on NT 4 which have "net time \\servername /set" command. Is there way
to replace this simple command with wsh equivalent?(this command set time
from server). Thanks
Adam Sobotka

Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 NET TIME
No equivalent in WSH but you can still run the same command inside a vbs
file
using the WSHShell.run method.
Regards,
Ian Morrish
WSH FAQ http://wsh.glazier.co.nz
Home page http://www.glazier.co.nz
NetMeeting http://ils.glazier.co.nz

Quote:

>Shit, where is my previous questions? So. I have batch file as user logon
>script on NT 4 which have "net time \\servername /set" command. Is there
way
>to replace this simple command with wsh equivalent?(this command set time
>from server). Thanks
>Adam Sobotka

Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 NET TIME
Oh yes, I know, but when wsh may be replacement of dos commands, this must
have minimally same functions, no?
Quote:

>No equivalent in WSH but you can still run the same command inside a vbs
>file
>using the WSHShell.run method.
>Regards,
>Ian Morrish
>WSH FAQ http://wsh.glazier.co.nz
>Home page http://www.glazier.co.nz
>NetMeeting http://ils.glazier.co.nz

>>Shit, where is my previous questions? So. I have batch file as user logon
>>script on NT 4 which have "net time \\servername /set" command. Is there
>way
>>to replace this simple command with wsh equivalent?(this command set time
>>from server). Thanks
>>Adam Sobotka

Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Net Time Difference

2. Net Time functionality from VBS

3. NET TIME - How to use it in VBS??

4. Net time

5. Net time

6. net time set fails on W2K Pro systems

7. net time msdos windows

8. Net Time with WSH

9. net time \\server /set /yes

10. net time \\server /set /yes

11. Net Time \\%computername% /Set /Y

12. net time set fails on W2K Pro systems