proplem accessing public folders via CDO
Author Message
 proplem accessing public folders via CDO

I just can't seem to figure out how to access any public folder (much less
the one I want) via CDO. This is what I have so far. The second to last line
just doesn't seem to work. I thought I had the interate thru the session's
infostores until I found the infostore for the public folders. Then use that
infostore's fields property to get the correct root folder for the public
folders. I am still new to this CDO/VBS/WSH stuff. The script execution
error is
 [Collaboration Data Objects - [E_FAIL(80004005)]]

Set objInfoStoresColl = objSession.InfoStores
For collIndex = 1 to objInfoStoresColl.Count
Set objInfoStore = objInfoStoresColl.Item(collIndex)
If "Public Folders" = objInfoStore.Name Then
    Exit for
End if
Next
tagPFRootID = &H66310102 ' PR_IPM_PUBLIC_FOLDERS_ENTRYID
strPFRootID = objInfoStore.Fields(tagPFRootID)
objPFRoot = objSession.GetFolder(strPFRootID)

--

Gene Giannamore

Setka Computer Consulting

Tue, 03 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. proplem accessing public folders via CDO

2. access to messages in a public folder with cdo and asp

3. using VBscript to access Access database in public folder

4. Accessing Public Folder Resources?

5. Accessing Public Folder Resources?

6. Adding Permissions to Access Public Folders

7. How to access OutLook Public Folder when running script

8. Accessing Remote Folders via FileSystemObject

9. Accessing Network Drives/Folders/Files via the FileSystemObject

10. access to messages in a public folder with cdo and asp.

11. Exchange public folders

12. Exchange Public folders and ASP