error 80070002 with run
Author Message
 error 80070002 with run

i try to run this script :

<%
Set WshShell = Server.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
WshShell.Run """E:\Server_Apps\Tools\PKWARE\PKZIPC\pkzipc""
 -extract= e:\todo\done\archive\done_2002.zip
PYU1053809_0204_20020614-164339.txt
E:\Server_Apps\Inetpub\wwwroot\DWHPURP\temp_zip\ "
Set WshShell = nothing
%>

it works fine on my developpement server but on all
production server i have this error : 80070002 on the run
line

I verify the right ok PKZIP, temp folder and source file ,
i put everyone full controle to be sure and it doesn't work

I try to put this code in a vbs file (only change
server.createobject by wscript.createobject and it works
on all computer.

I am on this pb since 3 days and i don't understand what
is the pb. Plz help.

Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:27:29 GMT
 error 80070002 with run
80070002 is a 'file not found' error...

Is E a mapped networked drive?  Server side ASP code running under anonymous IUSR/IWAM_machine accounts can't see/access network drives...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:36:22 GMT
 error 80070002 with run
No the E drive is a physical drive

I found the solution and it seems to be a bug of IIS+WSH

The script works in a vbs file but not in a asp page
The solution : use path without underscore if you run a
command in a asp page , if it is not a bug tell me what is
it!

we try with path with space and it works, if we add an
underscore we have an error (only on .asp, in .vbs all
works)

My version of WSH is 5.1 (the version inside windows 2000)

Quote:

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:01:23 GMT

1. error 80070002

2. Error 80070002

3. Error running CACLS with Run method

4. Error running CACLS with Run method

5. VBScript Path Not Found Error when running in IIS

6. Returning WshShell.Run Error Levels

7. Error 405 when Webclass is run on Submit

8. Need Help With Run Time Errors?

9. Error getting Ghostscript running

10. Run-time error '429'

11. GScript Errors - running on Solaris

12. VBScript, type library, CTRL-BREAK and run-time error handling