Scripting frontpage (server side)
Author Message
 Scripting frontpage (server side)

I need to script some stuff in Frontpage and I was
wondering if WSH is the way to go. Here' what I need to do.

1. Script that creates a web with certain permissions:
a. Will create a web on a specified server
b. Select the "use unique permission for this web" check
box and then hit Apply
c. Remove all groups and users from security
d. Add specified users and groups to web in any privelege
combination (browse, author, admin for each user).
e. Select the "everyone has browse access" check box and
hit apply

2. Script that will just do the user and group removal and
re-adding of specified users with certain permissions
a. Remove all groups and users from security
b. Add specified users and groups to web in any privelege
combination (browse, author, admin for each user).

Can WSH do this? Anyone ever done anything like this? If I
could make a script that could do those two things, it
would save a huge amount of time

Mon, 03 May 2004 16:30:56 GMT

1. Client side scripting / server side scripting

2. Accessing Data generated with client-side script from server-side script

3. Calling Server Side Script from Client Side Script

4. Call Server Side Script From Client Side Script

5. Client side scripting / server side scripting

6. Client Side + Server Side Scripts

7. Client Side and Server Side Scripts

8. Server Side writing Client Side scripts

9. Passing Server Side Arrays to Client Side Scripts

10. Mixing of client-side and server-side scripts

11. Server side variables to client side script?

12. Server-Side vs Client-Side script