logon script in Win95 Peer to Peer
Author Message
 logon script in Win95 Peer to Peer

Hello All,
    I need to execute NET USE LPT1: \\server\share at logon, but I am
working with a Win95 Peer to Peer network. How does one go about setting up
a logon script in this environment? It seems like putting a shortcut to the
script in the startup folder of the start menu should do the trick (as it
really isn't a logon script in the NT sense). The next question is, is there
a VBScript way to map the parallel port to the network resource, or will I
have to just execute the dos level stuff?

Thanks,

Gordon Price

Sat, 14 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Peer-to-peer LAN Question

2. Creating a Peer-to-Peer Network Share

3. Launching Script on Peer

4. Personal WS vs Peer WS

5. Copy printerdrivers and adding printers with wsh2.0 logon script on win95 clients

6. problems with logon script in win95/98

7. Win95 client wont run logon script..

8. Logon scripts, WSH, Win95, stupid question??

9. UserName property in Win95 logon scripts.

10. logon.exe script.vbs in profile (logon script)

11. Win95 logon issue

12. How do I grab the Win95 Logon UserID