TCP/IP Printer Port Parameters
Author Message
 TCP/IP Printer Port Parameters

Hello all:

Is there a was to get the configuration of an IP printer port through WMI or
?.  I want to get a list of all of the IP port names and the IP
Address/hostname that they point to.

Thanks in advance.

Ed Thurber.

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 03:35:33 GMT
 TCP/IP Printer Port Parameters

Quote:

> Hello all:

> Is there a was to get the configuration of an IP printer port through WMI or
> ?.  I want to get a list of all of the IP port names and the IP
> Address/hostname that they point to.

Hi

Subject: Retrieving info on Printer Ports IP addresses
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.scripting.VBScript
http://groups.google.com/groups?th=48e72411a758ac2b

--
torgeir
Administration scripting examples and an ONLINE version of the 1328 page

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:18:49 GMT
 TCP/IP Printer Port Parameters
Thanks, worked like a charm.

Quote:

> > Hello all:

> > Is there a was to get the configuration of an IP printer port through
WMI or
> > ?.  I want to get a list of all of the IP port names and the IP
> > Address/hostname that they point to.

> Hi

> Subject: Retrieving info on Printer Ports IP addresses
> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript
> http://groups.google.com/groups?th=48e72411a758ac2b

> --
> torgeir
> Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI, Porsgrunn Norway
> Administration scripting examples and an ONLINE version of the 1328 page
> Scripting Guide: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:51:07 GMT

1. ActiveX error when adding tcp/ip printer port?

2. Adding tcp/ip port and printer?

3. Printer install on TCP/IP port

4. installing local tcp/ip printer port using script?

5. Looking for a simple TCP/IP Port Monitor for Windows NT or 95/98

6. Disabling TCP/IP Ports using WSH files...Possible?

7. Scripting a printer to be local on a TCP port

8. Bidirectional TCP port for Kodak network printer is 2000

9. Tektronix Phaser350+: printer status through TCP/IP ?

10. adding tcp/ip printer w/vbscript?

11. Trying to add TCP/IP printer connection

12. Retrieving info on Printer Ports IP addresses