wsh for windows 95
Author Message
 wsh for windows 95

Is there a way you can download the WSH client for 95a or 95b?  Thanks.

Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 wsh for windows 95

Quote:

> Is there a way you can download the WSH client for 95a or 95b?  Thanks.

Download for Win 95b only at ...

  http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/windowshost/download/default.htm

Tom Lavedas
-----------
http://www.pressroom.com/~tglbatch/

Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 wsh for windows 95
Sure (though it is not really a "client" -- what would the server be?)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting

Eric

Quote:
> Is there a way you can download the WSH client for 95a or 95b?  Thanks.

Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 wsh for windows 95

If you plan on doing things like adding users and such you will need ADSI and depending on how old you version of 95 is you will need the updated Dcom DLLs as well. You can get ADSI from www.microsoft.com/adsi.   I don't know the Microsoft URL for DCOM. You can get it at my site though.

Clarence
Check it out..

Http://cwashington.netreach.net

On this site you will find resources for all of your scripting needs. Everything you need to get up and running. Over 100 Sample Scripts, ActiveX controls, reference materials, and technical support via an online discussion lounge.

[ Win32Scripting... automate!! ]

Sure (though it is not really a "client" -- what would the server be?)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting

Eric

Quote:
> Is there a way you can download the WSH client for 95a or 95b?  Thanks.

Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Installing WSH on Windows 95

2. WSH, STE50, Windows 95, Errors, Failure, and my success

3. wsh and windows 95 home directories

4. Windows 95 Restart via WSH

5. Windows 95 Restart via WSH

6. WSH not running on Windows 95???

7. can windows 95 clients execute wsh scripts?

8. WSH 5.6 and Windows 95

9. Windows 95/PowerPoint 95 Postscript Printing Problem

10. Windows 95 GDI or Windows printing system driver.

11. it's work with windows NT not with Windows 95

12. Windows Scripting Host on Windows 95 OSR2