How do I remove OCXs
Author Message
 How do I remove OCXs

How do I remove and un-register OCXs from Downloaded Program files folder in
NT?

Thanks,
    Stephane..

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I remove OCXs
For IE5, in the Internet Options dialog (on the General tab), click the
"Settings" button then the "View Objects" button...

Don't remember if this is the same as it was in IE4.

--
Michael Harris

| How do I remove and un-register OCXs from Downloaded Program files folder
in
| NT?
|
| Thanks,
|     Stephane..

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I remove OCXs
Sorry for being unclear. I want to do this in code.

Quote:
> For IE5, in the Internet Options dialog (on the General tab), click the
> "Settings" button then the "View Objects" button...

> Don't remember if this is the same as it was in IE4.

> --
> Michael Harris

> | How do I remove and un-register OCXs from Downloaded Program files
folder
> in
> | NT?
> |
> | Thanks,
> |     Stephane..

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I remove OCXs
Use regsvr32.exe with the /u argument.

> Sorry for being unclear. I want to do this in code.

> > For IE5, in the Internet Options dialog (on the General tab), click the
> > "Settings" button then the "View Objects" button...

> > Don't remember if this is the same as it was in IE4.

> > --
> > Michael Harris

> > | How do I remove and un-register OCXs from Downloaded Program files
> folder
> > in
> > | NT?
> > |
> > | Thanks,
> > |     Stephane..

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I remove OCXs
Have a look at the WSH Bazaar
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Guenter_Born/index0.htm

Download the sneak preview of my WSH Tutorial and read chapter 2. There are
some descriptions for unregistering ActiveX controls (for instance
RegSvr32.exe /u ...). Unfortunately you need RegSvr32.exe, which isn't
available as default under NT. But many MS products are shipped with this
program.
Hope this helps.

G. Born

Stephane Trottier schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:
>How do I remove and un-register OCXs from Downloaded Program files folder
in
>NT?

>Thanks,
>    Stephane..

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I remove OCXs
Thanks for your input,

I tried using regsvr32 before posting my message. After you execute the
command the component is marked as damaged in the downloaded program files
folder. Deleting it doesn't help either.

     Stephane..

Quote:
> Have a look at the WSH Bazaar
> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Guenter_Born/index0.htm

> Download the sneak preview of my WSH Tutorial and read chapter 2. There
are
> some descriptions for unregistering ActiveX controls (for instance
> RegSvr32.exe /u ...). Unfortunately you need RegSvr32.exe, which isn't
> available as default under NT. But many MS products are shipped with this
> program.
> Hope this helps.

> G. Born

> Stephane Trottier schrieb in Nachricht ...
> >How do I remove and un-register OCXs from Downloaded Program files folder
> in
> >NT?

> >Thanks,
> >    Stephane..

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Scripting ActiveX Controls (OCXs)

2. remove method for options not removing selected option.

3. error doing a FILTER on an Access database via Asp/VBScript and ADO

4. vbScript - keeping open an InputBox after input has been done

5. onkeypress - what am i doing wrong

6. Using PSUtils with Word (It can be done!)

7. Getting EPSI from EPSF - Can it be done?

8. Doing pagecount!

9. JScript with PIE, how can this be done??

10. how can this be done with javscript

11. COnverting PS to HPGL - has anyone done it?

12. Doing input with JScript?