Time Sync with my WInNT Domain
Author Message
 Time Sync with my WInNT Domain

Hey

How do i do a "net time" in my JScript WSH login script ??? And why can't i
get rid of that DOS Box when i run my login script, I've tried the LOGIN.EXE
from http://www.*-*-*.com/ :o( ..... Take care !

Per M.Bering - DK

Sun, 29 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Time Sync with my WInNT Domain
Use the syntax below

        var WSHShell
        WSHShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell");
        WSHShell.Run("net time \\\\ServerName /set /y", 0);

The flag 0 means that the application run in an hide windows, so no box
box is diplayed!!

Quote:

> Hey

> How do i do a "net time" in my JScript WSH login script ??? And why can't i
> get rid of that DOS Box when i run my login script, I've tried the LOGIN.EXE
> from http://cwashington.netreach.net/ with no luck :o( ..... Take care !

> Per M.Bering - DK

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. New version of Domain Sync DLL

2. Sync Domain Control

3. How do I initiate a Domain Sync remotely?

4. time sync

5. Time Sync with VBS and check groupmembership

6. script for sync server time

7. sync client time with server

8. Sync time to server??

9. Script for syncing clock to a time server

10. VBScript -- Getting WinNT Domain account information

11. Create WinNT Domain Users

12. Joining a WINNT Domain using VBScript