Send an .rtf document to the default printer
Author Message
 Send an .rtf document to the default printer

How can I send a .rtf document to the default printer? Using WshNetwork I
was able to change the current, default printer. Now I have a document
(.rtf) that I want to print. How?

Thanks in advance,

mike

Wed, 03 Aug 2005 00:31:17 GMT
 Send an .rtf document to the default printer
See this posting re: the use of the Shell.Application methods:

http://
groups.google.com/groups?selm=b86eca15.0210240557.61b95d02%40posting.google.com

That's all on one line (even this 'short' version of the URL is too
long ;-)

This approach should work, assuming you have an application loaded
(and associated) that can print an RTF document.

Tom Lavedas
===========

Quote:

> How can I send a .rtf document to the default printer? Using WshNetwork I
> was able to change the current, default printer. Now I have a document
> (.rtf) that I want to print. How?

> Thanks in advance,

> mike

Wed, 03 Aug 2005 06:29:57 GMT

1. Send several documents to a printer

2. Convert HTML to RTF to send e-mail?

3. Set LOCAL Printer as default printer

4. Print rtf document without openng Word ?

5. Printing an rtf-document without opening Word ?

6. Postscript to Html, DVI to HTML, PS to RTF, DVI to RTF

7. starting default telnet app and send commands

8. Send e-mail using default e-mail client

9. starting default telnet app and send commands

10. starting default telnet app and send commands

11. Send e-mail using default e-mail client

12. Virtual Directory : Default Document using vbscript