SetDefaultPrinter Method and WSH 2.0
Author Message
 SetDefaultPrinter Method and WSH 2.0

Hi

We use the SetDefaultPrinter method in the login scripts and all worked well
till we upgraded to WSH 2.0. After the upgrade the default printer wasn't
anymore available in Lotus Notes. However there are no problems with MS
Office products :-)

The difference between WSH 1.0 and WSH 2.0 is how it registers the default
printer in the registry:

WSH 1.0:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"Device"="\\\\LEHRE\\FHW InfoB3,winspool,Ne04:"

WSH 2.0
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"Device"="\\\\LEHRE\\FHW InfoB3,Brother HL-1270N
series,130.82.204.83:WKZPQ07"

Does anyone know how we could solve this problem? Is there a way to
uninstall WSH 2.0 and re-install WSH 1.0?

Tom

Mon, 08 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. WSHNetwork SetDefaultPrinter

2. "Broken" WSH 2.0

3. WSH 2.0 and the AddPrinterConnection ?

4. WSH 2.0?

5. Deploying WSH 2.0

6. WSH 2.0 install

7. WSH 2.0 newsletter available

8. Question about WSH 2.0 TypeLibrary support?

9. Is WSH 2.0 installed with IE5.01?

10. WSH 2.0 include

11. What happen with WSF and DEBUG (WSH 2.0 Final Version)

12. How to debug in WSH 2.0