Workgroup change on Windows NT Workstation
Author Message
 Workgroup change on Windows NT Workstation

Hi. I would like by WSH Script change Workgroup name of Windows NT
Workstation. For Wwindows 95 I found this parametrs .but for NT NO. Help me
please.(below for 95)
--------------------

Dim WshShell
dim place

On Error Resume Next

MyGroup=WshShell.RegRead("HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\VxD\VNETSUP
\Workgroup") ' Read from value "Workgroup"
'MsgBox Err.Number
MsgBox MyGroup
-----------------

Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing time zone on NT workstation

2. Script to change workstations to DHCP in NT environment

3. Can you install WSH on a Windows NT Workstation

4. Accessing Client Environment Variables on Windows NT workstations

5. How do I differentiate between NT Workstation and NT Server

6. How do I differentiate between NT Workstation and NT Server

7. Postscript Viewer - NT,Workgroups and PowerMac

8. Windows NT: linebreaks change with Microsofts or Adobe printer driver

9. URGENT - Dynamically changing the [Windows NT] User

10. Changing Computer and Workgroup Names

11. Changing Network Chars: domain or workgroup

12. Change Hostname and workgroup?