wsh on 98 using PWS
Author Message
 wsh on 98 using PWS

I have used a script file for creating a website in IIS 4 and IIS 5, that went
something like this: set vRoot = webSite.GetObject("IIsWebVirtualDir", "Root")
but this doesn't seem to work on a windows 98 machine running personal web
server. does anyone know how to create a site on 98 like this?

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 13:26:13 GMT
 wsh on 98 using PWS
Have you installed ADSI on the Win98 machine???

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

I have used a script file for creating a website in IIS 4 and IIS 5, that went
something like this: set vRoot = webSite.GetObject("IIsWebVirtualDir", "Root")
but this doesn't seem to work on a windows 98 machine running personal web
server. does anyone know how to create a site on 98 like this?

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 08:37:36 GMT

1. Outlook 98 - Print Forms using Word and VBScripting

2. How to get Windows 98 to restart using VBS

3. Using Common Dialogs with Win95/98

4. Sending Mail from ASP using CDO.dll (outlook 98)

5. Can WSH control PWS ?

6. WSH and PWS

7. Debugging ASP-script using PWS on Windows 95

8. Database Queries (Using ASP on PWS)

9. Error message on Windows 98

10. IE 5.5 and Outlook 98 Communication?

11. NT,2000 and 98

12. TESTING UNDER PRESSURE (TCS'98 Conference)