NTadminCode (VbadminCode) Updated
Author Message
 NTadminCode (VbadminCode) Updated

November 30th 1998

Links page updated with new sites and URLs
New Script files about importing and exporting from Exchange.
2 New projects in VB Wks(adding global groups to local groups) and
Msg(Win32).

Telnet and Winshed has been updated

Thanks to Ian Storrs, Shannon Smith, Andy Doran and John Timney for
their participation in this update.

Please share your automation/administration code with others - Send
your projects to me and I will post them on NTadminCode.

Regards,
NTadminCode
Morten Brun

*****************************
NTadminCode
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. NTadminCode (VbadminCode) Updated

2. VBadminCode - Has been updated

3. NTadminCode update - ADSI

4. NTadminCode update - ADSI

5. CAB files not updating on client side when VBscript is updated

6. SQL Update not Updating

7. List Box Doesn't Get Updated After Create/Update/Delete Event

8. Update,refresh &/or Flush

9. Updating listbox on local DB???

10. Can not update columns - on certain conditions

11. Is there a vbs WAB Update Utility?

12. Tabbed form field won't update