Is it possible to script the CD writer wizard functions in XP?
Author Message
 Is it possible to script the CD writer wizard functions in XP?

You probably know that XP has the built-in capability to write files to CDR
or CDRW.  Obviously it takes the files from a temporarily location, which
can be handled programmatically.  Is there a way to control the wizard
through script?

I already know one way is to use the Roxio packet writing software, so that
the CDR or RW just looks like a writable disk, but that's not what I'm
after.

Thanks,

Knox

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:48:20 GMT
 Is it possible to script the CD writer wizard functions in XP?

Quote:

> You probably know that XP has the built-in capability to write files to CDR
> or CDRW.  Obviously it takes the files from a temporarily location, which
> can be handled programmatically.  Is there a way to control the wizard
> through script?

Hi

From a google newsgroup search at http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search
:

Subject: Sample: Copy files and invoking CD Writing in XP
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.scripting.wsh
Date: 2002-02-19 20:11:48 PST

Subject: Re: Burn a CD in XP using VB Script
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.scripting.VBScript
Date: 2001-12-30 12:41:51 PST

--
torgeir

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:45:51 GMT
 Is it possible to script the CD writer wizard functions in XP?
Thank you :)

Knox

Quote:

> > You probably know that XP has the built-in capability to write files to
CDR
> > or CDRW.  Obviously it takes the files from a temporarily location,
which
> > can be handled programmatically.  Is there a way to control the wizard
> > through script?

> Hi

> From a google newsgroup search at

> :

> Subject: Sample: Copy files and invoking CD Writing in XP
> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.scripting.wsh
> Date: 2002-02-19 20:11:48 PST

3E
Quote:

> Subject: Re: Burn a CD in XP using VB Script
> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript
> Date: 2001-12-30 12:41:51 PST

%3E
Quote:

> --
> torgeir

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:48:59 GMT

1. Burn a CD in XP using VB Script

2. InvokeVerb and Wrting these files to CD under Windows XP

3. Sample: Copy files and invoking CD Writing in XP

4. How can I start CD burning in XP from a VBScript

5. Possible Possible ASP Scripting Enhancements: compilation, queuing, resident programs

6. What Function am I in?

7. Script Writer Needed

8. What Function/Sub am I in.

9. Printing Post Scripts using Laser Writer Utility.

10. Script Writers Wanted

11. Am I missing something here ...? Instr Function

12. Time function, displaying AM PM