WSH for BackOffice SMS???
Author Message
 WSH for BackOffice SMS???

Since the windows scripting host comes on the NT Option Pack, and the Option
Pack cannot be installed on BO/SBS...

How does one successfully put WSH onto an SBS system?  Or asked another way,
is WSH compatible with SBS?

thanks,
don (mailbox is dbevis, domain is premiersi dot com)

--
Don Bevis
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 WSH for BackOffice SMS???
Just download it from http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/windowshost/download/default.htm

Regards,
Ian Morrish
http://wsh.glazier.co.nz WSHFAQ
http://ils.glazier.co.nz (NetMeeting)
http://www.glazier.co.nz

Quote:

>Since the windows scripting host comes on the NT Option Pack, and the
Option
>Pack cannot be installed on BO/SBS...

>How does one successfully put WSH onto an SBS system?  Or asked another
way,
>is WSH compatible with SBS?

>thanks,
>don (mailbox is dbevis, domain is premiersi dot com)

>--
>Don Bevis
>Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
>Microsoft Certified Solution Provider

Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 WSH for BackOffice SMS???

Quote:

> Since the windows scripting host comes on the NT Option Pack, and the Option
> Pack cannot be installed on BO/SBS...

> How does one successfully put WSH onto an SBS system?  Or asked another way,
> is WSH compatible with SBS?

Well, it runs fine on ours. No Option Pack installed.

Alex Mattausch

Fri, 09 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 WSH for BackOffice SMS???
Got it to work.  After missing the warning about NT opt pack and finding out
the hard way that it does not work, I was afraid to try anything else on top
of SBS.

thanks,

don

Quote:

>> Since the windows scripting host comes on the NT Option Pack, and the
Option
>> Pack cannot be installed on BO/SBS...

>> How does one successfully put WSH onto an SBS system?  Or asked another
way,
>> is WSH compatible with SBS?

>Well, it runs fine on ours. No Option Pack installed.

>Alex Mattausch

Sun, 11 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. pushing out wsh (ste51en.exe) with SMS?

2. pushing out wsh (ste51en.exe) with SMS?

3. Getting Logonserver and SMS Site info via WMI/WSH

4. Using WSH with SMS

5. Upload component in Backoffice??

6. Sent an SMS or page a pager

7. Controlling Microsoft SMS from VBscript

8. Send a SMS through a mobile phone?

9. Sending to SMS

10. SMS

11. Send SMS to cell phones and pagers using VBscript

12. SMS Messages