values for WshShell.Run intWindowStype argument
Author Message
 values for WshShell.Run intWindowStype argument

I have code similar to this...

oWSH.Run vCommand, , True

...where I ask the shell to run Oracle's SQLPLUS passing in a file of sql
statements to run.
If I run this from a command window, it runs like a champ.
Should I run it from the NT schedule "at", the script "hangs" and never
ends.

The syntax of the "run" command is...
WshShell.Run (strCommand, [intWindowStype], [bWaitOnReturn])
What are the possible values for "intWindowStype"?

I'm wondering if this is my problem since the NT scheduler doesn't have a
window associaed with it.

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 values for WshShell.Run intWindowStype argument

Try setting the /Interactive flag for the job with the AT command

    I have code similar to this...

    oWSH.Run vCommand, , True

    ...where I ask the shell to run Oracle's SQLPLUS passing in a file of sql
    statements to run.
    If I run this from a command window, it runs like a champ.
    Should I run it from the NT schedule "at", the script "hangs" and never
    ends.

    The syntax of the "run" command is...
    WshShell.Run (strCommand, [intWindowStype], [bWaitOnReturn])
    What are the possible values for "intWindowStype"?

    I'm wondering if this is my problem since the NT scheduler doesn't have a
    window associaed with it.

Tue, 03 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. WshShell.Run intWindowsType parameter

2. intWindowStype in WshShell.Run

3. WshShell.Run vs WshShell.Exec

4. runas with WshShell.Exec versus WshShell.Run

5. wshshell.run: I can't run when there is a space in the path

6. Running COMMAND.COM with WshShell.Run

7. WshShell.Run don't run WHY ???

8. Batch file won't run with WshShell.run

9. WshShell.AppActivate & Wscript.Arguments

10. WshShell.Exec Passing Invalid Argument to CL App

11. WshShell.AppActivate & Wscript.Arguments

12. WshShell.RegRead of binary value problem