PerlScript & Session object
Author Message
 PerlScript & Session object

Hello,

I'm new to using PerlScript and I wondered if it will be possible to
store Perl objects (or normal hash references) in de Session object in
the future.

What is the best way around this at the moment?

Thanks,

Freek Segers

--
'Inheritance in Object Oriented Programming is
about software reuse,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 11 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. jscript & session objects

2. ASP Session & Date object conversion problem

3. perlscript & wsh

4. Perlscript & WSH

5. Passing objects between JScript and PerlScript in WSH

6. How do I use objects with PerlScript in WSH

7. Defining a callback funtion for an object in PerlScript

8. Passing objects between JScript and PerlScript in WSH

9. Need to Access ASP Session Objects from External COM Object

10. An intrinsic object cannot be stored within the Session object

11. using methods with JScript objects stored in session object

12. Storing ATL-object in the Session Object??